Artichokes have an earthy taste to it compared to most vegetables. If you happen to have some leftover artichokes, make them into this yummy artichoke spread recipe. It goes well with your favorite pasta and sandwiches,
How To Make Yummy Artichoke Spread
- 28 oz artichoke hearts not marinated, chopped
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup Parmesan cheese grated
- 3 garlic cloves minced
- paprika for garnish
- Using a food processor, combine all ingredients until coarsely chopped.
- Pour into an oven-proof casserole dish and bake for 20 minutes at 350 degrees or until brown and bubbly.
- Sprinkle with paprika and serve hot with crackers. This spread can be prepared the day before and stored covered in the refrigerator.
- Warm in a microwave at 80% power for 3 minutes before serving.