How To Make Spicy Dill Dip
Try this light but spicy dill dip! Pair it with veggies, pita bread, or as a sandwich spread. It’s great for both parties or normal everyday meals. Enjoy!
In a medium-sized bowl, combine Greek yogurt and sour cream.
Mince jalapeño, removing the stem. Include all of the seeds for a spicy dip, half for a lightly zesty dip, and no seeds at all for a mild fresh dill dip.
Stir in dill and parsley, salt, onion powder, garlic powder, and chives then cover with plastic wrap.
Place in the fridge for a minimum of 1 hour before serving. Pair with preferred dippers and enjoy!
- You can also make this recipe the day before for an extra flavorful dip.
- This dip can be made with as little as 1 hour chill time. But for even more flavor, try making this dip the night before, letting it chill while you sleep.
- For an extra-spicy dip, use some additional hot sauce or cayenne pepper. Season to taste with any extras of your choosing
- Calories: 43.12kcal
- Fat: 3.21g
- Saturated Fat: 1.93g
- Monounsaturated Fat: 0.73g
- Polyunsaturated Fat: 0.12g
- Carbohydrates: 1.55g
- Fiber: 0.10g
- Sugar: 1.20g
- Protein: 2.19g
- Cholesterol: 8.38mg
- Sodium: 79.12mg
- Calcium: 37.07mg
- Potassium: 31.51mg
- Iron: 0.10mg
- Vitamin A: 26.36µg
- Vitamin C: 1.61mg
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!