How To Make Seasoned Guacamole
Our delectable guacamole recipe comes with savory bagel seasoning of poppy and sesame seeds for a tastier dip! Whip this up for your next game day party.
- 3avocados,ripe, peeled, pitted, mashed
- 1jalapeño,stem and seeds removed, minced, plus more to taste
- ½cupred onion,finely chopped
- 1tbsplime juice,fresh
- ¼cupcilantro leaves,fresh, finely chopped
- 2tbspbagel seasoning,lightly toasted
- Kosher salt,if needed
Stir together the jalapeno, onion, lime juice, cilantro, and bagel seasoning with a fork until well combined.
Taste, then season with a pinch or two of salt, if needed.
Serve with chips, and enjoy!
- To store, cover the bowl with plastic wrap with the plastic is touching the entire top layer of the guacamole, then refrigerate for up to 2 days.
- Check out our Toasted Everything Bagel Seasoning Recipe to go with this seasoned guacamole!
- Calories: 172.11kcal
- Fat: 14.87g
- Saturated Fat: 2.19g
- Monounsaturated Fat: 9.87g
- Polyunsaturated Fat: 1.86g
- Carbohydrates: 11.17g
- Fiber: 7.22g
- Sugar: 1.40g
- Protein: 2.34g
- Sodium: 281.07mg
- Calcium: 30.99mg
- Potassium: 529.24mg
- Iron: 1.12mg
- Vitamin A: 12.53µg
- Vitamin C: 14.93mg
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!