How To Make Peach Syrup
Make your pancakes extra scrumptious with this rich peach syrup. It combines 3 simple ingredients for a thick glaze.
Remove the pits from the peaches, and slice each 1 into pieces.
- Add the sliced peaches, sugar, and water to a large skillet. Stir to combine.
- Bring the mixture to a boil over high heat.
Let the mixture boil, stirring often for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Remove the skillet from heat and let the syrup cool. It will thicken as it cools.
- Let the mixture cool for roughly 30 minutes, then press the mixture through a fine sieve or strainer.
- Transfer the pressed syrup into a clean glass jar, and discard the pulp.
Use as desired and enjoy.
- Sugar: 19g
- Calcium: 2mg
- Calories: 74kcal
- Carbohydrates: 19g
- Fat: 1g
- Fiber: 1g
- Iron: 1mg
- Monounsaturated Fat: 1g
- Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g
- Potassium: 48mg
- Protein: 1g
- Saturated Fat: 1g
- Sodium: 1mg
- Vitamin A: 82IU
- Vitamin C: 2mg
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!