A nice jam recipe that’s a must for any peach fan!
How To Make Peach Jam
A three-ingredient peach jam recipe
- Remove peach skins, then put fruit through a food chopper.
- Weigh, add the peach juice, bring slowly to a boil, add sugar, and over high heat stir gently but continuously to keep from scorching.
- When the jam tears off the spoon, remove from heat and let stand 3 to 5 minutes, again stirring gently to dissolve froth and foam.
- Pour into hot jars, leaving 1/4 inch headroom; simmer at 180 degrees in a hot-water bath for 15 minutes.
- Remove jars; let cool upright and naturally.
- For spiced jam: to this rule add a spice bag containing 3 inches of cinnamon stick, broken; 1 tsp whole allspice; 2 tsp whole cloves; and 1 tsp of minced fresh ginger root.
- Remove the spice bag before filling jars.
- Sugar: 17g
- Calcium: 2mg
- Calories: 68kcal
- Carbohydrates: 17g
- Fat: 1g
- Fiber: 1g
- Iron: 1mg
- Potassium: 54mg
- Protein: 1g
- Saturated Fat: 1g
- Sodium: 1mg
- Vitamin A: 92IU
- Vitamin C: 2mg
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!