This hearty meatball dip is very easy to make and loaded with tons of flavor! Enjoy bites of sausage meat, gooey cheeses, and tangy marinara all in one delightful dip.
How To Make Meatball Dip
We all love meatballs. Make dining better with this sweet and tangy meatball dip.
- Preheat your oven to 375 degrees F.
- In a mixing bowl, combine cream cheese, ½ of cheese, garlic salt, and basil. Whip until evenly incorporated then set aside.
- Form roughly 2 ounces of meatballs from the sausage mince, using either your hands or any tools of your choice.
- Chill for at least 30 minutes to firm up the meatballs.
- Heat up a skillet with oil. Add the meatballs and saute until meatballs are fully cooked.
- Turn the meatballs as they caramelize. Drain off any excess fat once cooked.
- Assemble your dip either in a skillet or baking casserole of your choice. Spread your cream cheese mixture on the bottom. Then, place your meatballs on top, inches apart from each other.
- Cover the meatballs with your pasta sauce. Lastly, sprinkle with mozzarella cheese.
- Transfer to the oven and bake for 15 minutes. Once bubbly, set the oven to broil and broil the crust for roughly 5 minutes until golden.
Garnish with basil and serve together with bread slices.
- Sugar: 5g
- Calcium: 383mg
- Calories: 589kcal
- Carbohydrates: 8g
- Cholesterol: 145mg
- Fat: 53g
- Fiber: 1g
- Iron: 1mg
- Monounsaturated Fat: 17g
- Polyunsaturated Fat: 3g
- Potassium: 354mg
- Protein: 21g
- Saturated Fat: 27g
- Sodium: 1386mg
- Vitamin A: 1499IU
- Vitamin C: 4mg
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!
Pan-Fry & Skillet
BBQ & Grilled
Pies & Pastries