This queso dip is the perfect blend of spicy and savory. Make this party favorite homemade this taco night, with this ideal recipe.
How To Make Homemade Spicy Queso Dip
Ready your nacho chips and crispy tortilla because you can pair them with this creamy homemade spicy queso dip recipe that’s made simple to do.
- Cook your diced onion in hot olive oil for about 8 minutes or until tender.
- Mince your garlic and add it to the pan, cooking for another minute or so, then remove from heat.
- Allow the content of the pan to cool for about one minute, then transfer the contents into a microwave safe bowl with your cheese and tomatoes.
- Microwave at high-level for 5 minutes. Stop every 2 minutes to stir
- Garnish with cilantro and serve.
- Sugar: 1g
- Calcium: 132mg
- Calories: 100kcal
- Carbohydrates: 3g
- Cholesterol: 15mg
- Fat: 8g
- Fiber: 1g
- Iron: 1mg
- Potassium: 81mg
- Protein: 5g
- Saturated Fat: 4g
- Sodium: 93mg
- Vitamin A: 265IU
- Vitamin C: 4mg
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!