This easy jam recipe is a bit of a short cut using Jell-O, but the fresh rhubarb flavor shines through.
Easy Rhubarb Jam Recipe
- 5 ½ cup rhubarb finely diced
- 3 ½ cup sugar
- 3 oz. strawberry Jell-O
Mix rhubarb and sugar in a bowl, allow to sit overnight.
- The next morning, boil the mixture for 15 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Remove from heat.
- Add Jell-O and mix until it's dissolved.
- Pour into sterilized jars.
- Cool, and keep in refrigerator.
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!