How To Make Easy Cheesy Pizza Dip
You’ll make your party guests want more of this cheesy, pizza dip made with cheddar, mozzarella, and Parmesan. Load it up with your fave toppings!
- 8ozcream cheese,softened
- 2cupsmozzarella cheese,shredded, divided
- ½cupcheddar cheese,shredded
- ¼cupfresh Parmesan cheese
- 1cuppizza sauce
- pepperoni slices,(approx ¼ cup) to taste
- 1chips tortilla or loaf of sourdough bread,for serving
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
Mix cream cheese, oregano, basil, cheddar cheese and ¾ cup mozzarella cheese.
Spread into a pie pan or casserole dish. Top cream cheese mixture with pizza sauce.
Sprinkle remaining cheeses followed by pepperoni.
Bake for 25 minutes or until bubbly and cheese is browned.
Serve with tortilla chips or chopped bread.
- Calories: 545.53kcal
- Fat: 32.39g
- Saturated Fat: 18.70g
- Trans Fat: 0.13g
- Monounsaturated Fat: 8.76g
- Polyunsaturated Fat: 1.67g
- Carbohydrates: 36.92g
- Fiber: 1.98g
- Sugar: 5.59g
- Protein: 26.96g
- Cholesterol: 102.68mg
- Sodium: 1187.88mg
- Calcium: 561.74mg
- Potassium: 286.52mg
- Iron: 2.97mg
- Vitamin A: 263.16µg
- Vitamin C: 3.58mg
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!