How To Make Creamy Seven Layer Dip
Enjoy a hearty seven layer dip for your next big party! It’s loaded with creamy guacamole, sour cream, refried beans and more for the perfect chip dip.
Preparation: 25 minutes
Total: 25 minutes
- 16ozsour cream,1 container
- ¼cupOld El Paso taco seasoning
- 15ozOld El Paso refried beans
- 2cupsMexican cheese,shredded
- 2cupscherry tomatoes,or grape, halved
- ½black olives,sliced, drained
- ⅓cupred onion,diced
- ¼cupgreen onions,thinly-sliced
- ¼cupcilantro leaves,fresh, roughly-chopped
In a small bowl, whisk together sour cream and taco seasoning until thoroughly combined. Set aside.
Spread the refried beans out in an even layer in the bottom of a 9 x 13-inch baking dish.
Layer the guacamole in an even layer on top of the beans, followed by a layer of the sour cream mixture, then the cheese, tomatoes, olives, red onion, and green onions.
Sprinkle the cilantro evenly on top of the green onions.
Serve with chips for dipping, and enjoy!
- You can also cover the dip with plastic wrap and refrigerate for up to 6 hours.
- Calories: 388.63kcal
- Fat: 32.30g
- Saturated Fat: 10.70g
- Trans Fat: 0.31g
- Monounsaturated Fat: 4.55g
- Polyunsaturated Fat: 0.79g
- Carbohydrates: 15.86g
- Fiber: 3.17g
- Sugar: 2.96g
- Protein: 12.23g
- Cholesterol: 50.51mg
- Sodium: 888.52mg
- Calcium: 235.10mg
- Potassium: 598.75mg
- Iron: 0.52mg
- Vitamin A: 166.59µg
- Vitamin C: 6.18mg
Submit Your Own Recipe
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!