How To Make Avocado Crema
The beauty of this avocado crema recipe is in its simplicity. It is subtly flavored with garlic, black pepper, and limes.
Prep: 5 mins
Cook: 5 mins
Total: 10 mins
- 2 large ripe avocados, halved and pitted
- 1 cup greek yogurt or sour cream
- 2 large cloves garlic, minced
- 2 limes, juiced, about 3-4 tbsp worth
- ½ tsp kosher salt, adjust to taste
- ⅛ tsp freshly cracked black pepper
- Place the avocado, yogurt, garlic, and lime juice in the blender. Process until completely smooth. Season with salt and pepper, according to taste.
- Transfer to a serving dish and serve immediately or cover tightly, pressing plastic wrap against the surface of the sauce before covering with an airtight lid.
Sauce will keep well in the refrigerator for up to 48 hours. Enjoy!
- Sugar: 1g
- Calcium: 31mg
- Calories: 80kcal
- Carbohydrates: 6g
- Cholesterol: 1mg
- Fat: 6g
- Fiber: 3g
- Iron: 1mg
- Monounsaturated Fat: 4g
- Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g
- Potassium: 237mg
- Protein: 3g
- Saturated Fat: 1g
- Sodium: 127mg
- Trans Fat: 1g
- Vitamin A: 66IU
- Vitamin C: 8mg
Submit Your Own Recipe
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!