Better than Olive Garden’s! Great soup no matter what season. Serve alone for lunch or add a salad and crusty bread for a quick and satisfying dinner.
How To Make Zuppa Tuscany Soup
- 6 hot Italian sausages remove casings and break up
- 1 large onion chopped
- 3 tsp olive oil
- 1/2 garlic chopped
- 1 cup kale or collards chopped
- 6 red potatoes diced
- 1 large can white cannolini beans
- 1 cup vegetable broth
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1/2 tsp parsley
- 1/2 tsp basil
- 1/2 tsp warmed light cream or half & half
- Brown sausage in oil. Add onion, and cook till tender.
- Add garlic, broths and potaoes and cook till potatoes are tender.
- Add beans, basil and parsley. Stir in warmed cream.