This beef chili recipe is perfect when served with a thick slice of French bread to dip in. You can also swap out the beef for chicken in this recipe for a lighter dish.
How To Make Spicy Beef Chili Soup
Taste a kick of spice with paprika, pepper flakes and and chilis in this piping beef chili soup recipe. All you need is a crockpot to make this tasty dish.
- Heat up either a Dutch oven or deep skillet with oil. Add the ground beef and saute until browned. Drain off excess fat if necessary.
- Add the bell peppers, onions, garlic, cumin, and chili powder then saute briefly.
- Add the beef broth, tomatoes, and chilis. Bring this to a simmer, and continue simmering for roughly 15 minutes until beef is fully cooked and the soup has slightly reduced.
- Towards the last 5 minutes of cooking, add the beans and stir to combine.
- Season with salt and pepper. Adjust accordingly.
- Ladle into soup bowls and garnish with cilantro. Serve!
- Sugar: 3g
- Calcium: 43mg
- Calories: 234kcal
- Carbohydrates: 16g
- Cholesterol: 40mg
- Fat: 12g
- Fiber: 5g
- Iron: 3mg
- Monounsaturated Fat: 5g
- Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g
- Potassium: 573mg
- Protein: 15g
- Saturated Fat: 5g
- Sodium: 377mg
- Trans Fat: 1g
- Vitamin A: 638IU
- Vitamin C: 37mg
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!