How To Make Chick Fil A Chicken Noodle Soup (Copycat)
Warm up your home and tummies with this Chick Fil A chicken noodle soup recipe. Savory chicken simmered with healthy veggies for a cozy and hearty meal.
- Mince the onion and garlic and dice the stalks of celery and carrots.
- In a large heavy-bottomed pot, heat oil over a medium flame. Add the garlic, onions, celery, and carrots. Season with a pinch of salt and pepper. Saute for about 5 to 6 minutes or until softened.
- Put whole chicken into pot and add 12 cups of water. Make sure that the water covers the chicken. Bring the soup to a boil.
- Once soup boils, reduce heat to low and gently simmer for 2 hours. Once the chicken is fully cooked, remove it from the pot and allow it to cool to the touch. Shred the chicken meat and discard the bones, cartilage, and skin. Return shredded chicken to the pot.
- Add chicken bouillon cubes, bay leaves, and parsley to the pot. Bring the soup to a boil once again. Once soup starts to boil, reduce heat to low and add 2½ cups of egg noodles. Simmer for 30 minutes.
- Adjust seasoning to preferred taste. Ladle into bowls and serve immediately while piping still hot.
- Sugar: 2g
- Calcium: 46mg
- Calories: 320kcal
- Carbohydrates: 13g
- Cholesterol: 82mg
- Fat: 20g
- Fiber: 2g
- Iron: 1mg
- Monounsaturated Fat: 10g
- Polyunsaturated Fat: 4g
- Potassium: 351mg
- Protein: 20g
- Saturated Fat: 5g
- Sodium: 350mg
- Trans Fat: 1g
- Vitamin A: 5415IU
- Vitamin C: 7mg
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!