A very good soup for those cold, rainy/snow days.
How To Make Wonton Soup
An incredible tasty dish for any occasion! A bowl of this delicious dumpling soup is an instant pick-me-up for anyone to enjoy. Tender vegetables with a light broth seasoned just right, and delectable dumplings soaking away in the tasty soup is just superb.
- In a medium bowl, mix filling ingredients thoroughly.
- Cover wonton wrappers with a damp cloth.
- Laying a couple of wrappers out at a time, moisten each with water.
- Place 1 teaspoon filling in center of each wrapper.
- Fold over at center.
- Wet with water along edges and press together.
Fold in ⅓ lengthwise at the open side.
- Fold the two upper ends to the back and over each other, pressing together with a little water.
- In a medium saucepan, bring two quarts of water to a boil.
- Add wontons, stirring constantly.
- Cover and return to boil.
- Add 1 cup cold water, cover and return to boil.
- When wontons are cooked, they will float.
- Drain and rinse with cold water to stop cooking.
- In a large saucepan, bring broth to a boil.
- Add in soy sauce and cooked wontons and return to a boil.
- Garnish with green onions and serve.
- Sugar: 1g
- Calcium: 35mg
- Calories: 220kcal
- Carbohydrates: 18g
- Cholesterol: 54mg
- Fat: 11g
- Fiber: 1g
- Iron: 2mg
- Potassium: 319mg
- Protein: 12g
- Saturated Fat: 4g
- Sodium: 1311mg
- Vitamin A: 83IU
- Vitamin C: 13mg
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!
The meaty, savory flavors, and soft silky exterior of pork dumplings made it ultimate comfort food. This recipe serves juicy and flavorful pork dumpling filling wrapped in a tender homemade dough that is surely addicting.
Enjoy a healthy and tasty salad dish with this quick and easy Copycat Panera sesame chicken salad recipe. It will let you serve fresh and crisp romaine topped with grilled chicken, toasted almonds, and herbs, with our homemade Asian Sesame Vinaigrette as dressing.