Better than Olive Garden’s! Great soup no matter what season. Serve alone for lunch or add a salad and crusty bread for a quick and satisfying dinner.
How To Make Tuscan Bean Soup
- 6 hot Italian sausages remove casings and break up
- 1 large onion chopped
- 3 tsp olive oil
- 1 cup vegetable broth
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1/2 garlic chopped
- 1 carrot chopped
- 6 red potatoes diced
- 1 cup kale or collards chopped
- 1 large can of white cannellini beans
- 1/2 tsp parsley
- 1/2 tsp basil
- 1/2 tsp warmed light cream or half & half
- Brown the sausages in oil. Then add the onion and cook until the sausages become tender.
- Add the garlic, broths, carrots, and potatoes, and cook until the carrots and potatoes become tender.
- Add in the beans, basil, and kale. Afterward, stir in the warmed cream.
- Once you're done cooking, serve your Tuscan bean soup and enjoy!
Calories: 108kcal | Carbohydrates: 22g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 2g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 204mg | Potassium: 616mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 59IU | Vitamin C: 13mg | Calcium: 17mg | Iron: 1mg