Enjoy this turkey noodle soup that’s full of tender noodles, fresh veggies, and turkey in just 35 minutes.
How To Make Turkey Noodle Soup
Warm up the chilly days with this meaty and tasty turkey noodle soup.
- Heat a large saucepan over medium-high heat.
- Coat pan with cooking spray.
- Add carrot, onion, and garlic; sauté 5 minutes or until onion is lightly browned.
Add celery, salt, and ¼ teaspoon pepper; sauté 3 minutes.
- Add broth and next 3 ingredients (through bay leaf); bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat, and simmer 5 minutes.
- Add shredded turkey; cook 3 minutes.
- Discard bay leaf.
- Sprinkle with coarsely ground black pepper, if desired.
- Sugar: 3g
- Calcium: 39mg
- Calories: 129kcal
- Carbohydrates: 15g
- Cholesterol: 34mg
- Fat: 3g
- Fiber: 2g
- Iron: 1mg
- Potassium: 322mg
- Protein: 11g
- Saturated Fat: 1g
- Sodium: 1183mg
- Vitamin A: 3658IU
- Vitamin C: 4mg
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!