It’s quick, easy, and tastes great!
Tomato Soup With Pepperoni And Provolone Recipe
- 28 oz tomatoes undrained, peeled plum , in juice
- ¼ cup pepperoni cubed in each serving
- ¼ cup provolone cheese cubed in each serving
- 12 oz chicken broth low sodium
- 2 tbsp sugar plus
- 1 tsp sugar
- 1 tsp salt
- ½ tsp pepper
- ¼ cup milk
- 1 tbsp. cornstarch
- Parmesan cheese optional
- garlic flavor gourmet croutons optional
Puree tomatoes in blender or food processor until smooth.
In a medium saucepan over medium-high heat, combine and heat tomatoes, chicken broth, butter, sugar, salt, and pepper.
Bring to boil.
In a small bowl, combine milk with the cornstarch.
Stir into tomato mixture.
Return to boil.
Cook stirring constantly until thickened for about 1 minute.
In each serving bowl, add pepperoni and provolone cheese.
Pour hot soup over top and add some parmesan cheese and garlic flavor gourmet round croutons if you desire.
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!