A very easy and delicious soup. Has a very appetizing eye appeal to it. I have made it many times especially for my 5-year-old. Plus this recipe can be easily added to for a bigger crowd.
How To Make Taco Soup
This Taco Soup recipe is a fall and winter favorite. It is easy to prepare, packed with protein, and loaded with your favorite taco-style ingredients.
- Heat up a Dutch oven with oil. Add ground beef and saute for 8 to 10 minutes until caramelized. Drain off excess fat if necessary.
- Add onions, bell peppers, and taco seasoning. Saute until translucent.
- Deglaze with beer and reduce briefly. Add the rest of the ingredients and mix thoroughly.
- Cover, and cook on low for roughly 30 minutes.
- Season with salt and pepper and adjust accordingly.
- Portion accordingly and garnish with crushed chips and green onions.
- Sugar: 6g
- Calcium: 71mg
- Calories: 356kcal
- Carbohydrates: 44g
- Cholesterol: 32mg
- Fat: 11g
- Fiber: 13g
- Iron: 4mg
- Monounsaturated Fat: 4g
- Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g
- Potassium: 919mg
- Protein: 22g
- Saturated Fat: 4g
- Sodium: 473mg
- Trans Fat: 1g
- Vitamin A: 564IU
- Vitamin C: 29mg
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!
Whip up this creamy keto taco soup if you want the flavors of taco with fewer carbs. This dish is best served with some freshly squeezed lime juice.