A very easy and delicious soup. Has a very appetizing eye appeal to it. I have made it many times especially for my 5-year-old. Plus this recipe can be easily added to for a bigger crowd.
How To Make Taco Soup
This Taco Soup recipe is a fall and winter favorite. It is easy to prepare, packed with protein, and loaded with your favorite taco-style ingredients.
- Heat up a Dutch oven with oil. Add ground beef and saute for 8 to 10 minutes until caramelized. Drain off excess fat if necessary.
- Add onions, bell peppers, and taco seasoning. Saute until translucent.
- Deglaze with beer and reduce briefly. Add the rest of the ingredients and mix thoroughly.
- Cover, and cook on low for roughly 30 minutes.
- Season with salt and pepper and adjust accordingly.
- Portion accordingly and garnish with crushed chips and green onions.
- Sugar: 6g
- Calcium: 71mg
- Calories: 356kcal
- Carbohydrates: 44g
- Cholesterol: 32mg
- Fat: 11g
- Fiber: 13g
- Iron: 4mg
- Monounsaturated Fat: 4g
- Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g
- Potassium: 919mg
- Protein: 22g
- Saturated Fat: 4g
- Sodium: 473mg
- Trans Fat: 1g
- Vitamin A: 564IU
- Vitamin C: 29mg
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!