Delicious and good for you–get your muscle from some spinach and your omega-3 from those lentils!
How To Make Spinach Lentil Soup
An easy and healthy recipe that is sure to be an easy pick-me-up while being incredibly tasty! A bowl of this spinach lentil soup is enough to get you through the day – and more!
- In a pot, bring the rice and water to a boil.
- Reduce heat to low, cover, and simmer 20 minutes.
- Heat the oil in a large pot over medium heat, and cook the turkey kielbasa until lightly browned.
- Mix in onion and carrot, and season with red pepper.
- Cook and stir until tender.
- Pour in the water and broth, and mix in lentils.
- Bring to a boil, reduce heat to low, and simmer 25 minutes.
- Stir the cooked rice and spinach into the soup, and continue cooking 5 minutes before serving.
- Sugar: 4g
- Calcium: 136mg
- Calories: 319kcal
- Carbohydrates: 50g
- Cholesterol: 15mg
- Fat: 5g
- Fiber: 18g
- Iron: 9mg
- Potassium: 1110mg
- Protein: 21g
- Saturated Fat: 2g
- Sodium: 864mg
- Vitamin A: 9327IU
- Vitamin C: 42mg
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!