In your quest for the most delicious soup, there is, give this Italian meatball tortellini soup a try. A simple rendition of Italian wedding soup and minestrone. You have flavorful meatballs and a palatable soup with each sip. Garnish it with thin slices of pepperoni and freshly grated parmesan cheese and serve with garlic bread. Flourish your love for authentic Italian recipes with this dish!
How To Make Hearty Meatball and Tortellini Soup
This seriously hearty meatball tortellini soup serves you a piping hot bowl of 3-cheese tortellini loaded with meatballs and fresh vegetables.
- Place all ingredients except meatballs, tortellini and Parmesan, in a large pot.
- On high heat, bring to boil, about 10 minutes.
- Add tortellini and meatballs and turn heat down to medium and simmer for about 10-12 minutes or until pasta and veggies are tender.
- Take off heat.
- Gently stir in 2 tbsp. parmesan cheese.
- Serve garnished with slices of pepperoni and fresh grated Parmesan cheese, and garlic bread.
- Sugar: 4g
- Calcium: 67mg
- Calories: 208kcal
- Carbohydrates: 15g
- Cholesterol: 38mg
- Fat: 11g
- Fiber: 2g
- Iron: 1mg
- Potassium: 372mg
- Protein: 12g
- Saturated Fat: 4g
- Sodium: 630mg
- Vitamin A: 733IU
- Vitamin C: 20mg
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!