Store-bought chicken soup might be tasty and convenient but they can quite unhealthy. Now you can make your own cream of chicken soup recipe to enjoy on its own or to use in other recipes.
Cream of Chicken Soup Recipe
- 4 cups chicken stock or broth
- 2 cups celery finely chopped
- 1 clove garlic small
- 3/4 cup half and half
- Salt to taste
- Freshly ground white pepper to taste
- 2 cups chicken cooked, cut into cubes
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese finely grated
Pour chicken stock into a large saucepan and bring to boil.
Add celery and garlic. Simmer for 10 minutes or until tender.
Pour into a blender or food processor and puree. Return puree to saucepan.
Add half and half, salt and pepper. Bring just to boiling point.
Stir in chicken and cheese, cooking until cheese is melted and soup is well blended. Serve.
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!