Black Bean Soup is one of Panera’s best vegetarian meal options, and now you can make it yourself in your own kitchen. Keep reading to learn how!
How To Make Copycat Panera's Vegetarian Black Bean Soup
- In a pot, combine the first six ingredients; simmer for 10 minutes.
- Add half a can of beans, salt and cumin; cook for 5 minutes.
- Puree soup (I use an immersion blender which makes it easy to do it right in the pot).
- Add the rest of the beans to the soup.
- Combine the cornstarch with 1 1/2 tablespoons of water.
- Add the lemon and the cornstarch to the soup; cook until thickened.
- Sugar: 2g
- Calcium: 53mg
- Calories: 219kcal
- Carbohydrates: 41g
- Cholesterol: 1mg
- Fat: 1g
- Fiber: 13g
- Iron: 3mg
- Potassium: 564mg
- Protein: 13g
- Saturated Fat: 1g
- Sodium: 485mg
- Vitamin A: 222IU
- Vitamin C: 15mg
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!