Made with lemon juice and low-fat plain yogurt, this pretty soup is healthy but filling.
How To Make Chilled Avocado Soup
Chill out with this chilled avocado soup recipe. Creamy avocado blended with fresh cucumber and bright lime juice for a dish that will help you stay cool.
- 3 avocados, ripe, pitted and peeled; or 1½ lb frozen avocado pulp, thawed
- 7 oz cucumber, deseeded and chopped, unpeeled
- 1 lime, juiced
- 3 cups plant-based milk, of your choice, preferably almond milk, except coconut, used soy milk
- ½ cup cilantro, with stems and leaves, chopped
- 1 cup peanuts, roasted
- salt and ground black pepper, to taste
- cilantro leaves
- Combine the avocado, cucumber, milk, cilantro, and peanuts in a food processor or blender except for the lime juice, salt, and pepper.
- Puree until smooth, then adjust the seasoning with salt and pepper. Add the lime juice and blend briefly.
- Portion into preferred glasswares. Garnish with cilantro, serve, and enjoy!
- Sugar: 6g
- Calcium: 318mg
- Calories: 540kcal
- Carbohydrates: 28g
- Fat: 44g
- Fiber: 15g
- Iron: 3mg
- Monounsaturated Fat: 24g
- Polyunsaturated Fat: 11g
- Potassium: 1347mg
- Protein: 18g
- Saturated Fat: 6g
- Sodium: 109mg
- Vitamin A: 1095IU
- Vitamin C: 35mg
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!