This comforting, homemade soup traditionally heals all woes. Nothing beats a classic dish for rainy and cold days than good old chicken soup.
How To Make Chicken and Rice Soup
4 hrs 15 mins
- 1 lb turkey or chicken, leftover, cubed (deboned)
- 1 small onion chopped
- 3 carrots sliced
- 3 celery stalks sliced
- 1 cup brown rice cooked
- 1 cup rice cooked or uncooked Minute Rice
- 2 chicken bouillon cubes
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine
- 2 tsp parsley flakes
- 2 cup water
- Combine all ingredients in large crockpot and cook on HIGH heat for 4 hours or LOW heat for 6 hours.
- Serve hot and fresh from the pot.
Calories: 588kcal | Carbohydrates: 80g | Protein: 25g | Fat: 18g | Saturated Fat: 9g | Cholesterol: 89mg | Sodium: 715mg | Potassium: 533mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 3g | Vitamin A: 8056IU | Vitamin C: 4mg | Calcium: 70mg | Iron: 2mg