Looking for a soup that’s not only warm to the bone in taste but also has a kick of flavor? Turn your kitchen into a fiesta with this cheesy chicken enchilada soup! This recipe is fantastically simple and the bold flavors of this hearty soup will liven up your day.
How To Make Cheesy Chicken Enchilada Soup
- In a crockpot, add the chicken breasts and both enchilada sauces.
- Cook for 2 hours on high until chicken can be shredded.
- Add the remaining ingredients, except the sour cream and cook for an additional hour.
- Whisk in sour cream and remove heat.
- Top your bowls off with tortilla strips, cheddar cheese and sour cream if desired.
- Sugar: 14g
- Calcium: 278mg
- Calories: 523kcal
- Carbohydrates: 45g
- Cholesterol: 94mg
- Fat: 24g
- Fiber: 8g
- Iron: 5mg
- Potassium: 895mg
- Protein: 34g
- Saturated Fat: 10g
- Sodium: 2818mg
- Vitamin A: 3418IU
- Vitamin C: 11mg
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!