Don’t you just love the color of this soup? It tastes just as divine!
How To Make Butternut Squash Soup
A delectable bowl of creamy, smooth butternut squash soup with a little nudge of heat from green curry sauce.
- Start by preheating the oven to 350 degrees.
- Take the squash, cut it in half and spoon out seeds.
- Take out a baking sheet and place the squash on it.
- Then cover squash in olive oil.
- Make sure squash in completely cover in oil.
- Bake squash face down in the oven.
- Keep inside for about an hour, until the skin can easily be pierced with a fork.
- Remove from oven and let cool.
- Once cooled, remove the skins.
- Melt butter in a large skillet, then add the remaining vegetables and cook on medium heat until they begin to soften.
- This will take about 5 minutes.
- Add squash to the mix and mash with fork.
- Next, add the remaining ingredients.
- Then mix thoroughly with a spoon and bring to a boil.
- Lower heat and let simmer for 20 minutes.
- Puree the soup in a food processor and serve.
- Sugar: 5g
- Calcium: 96mg
- Calories: 169kcal
- Carbohydrates: 23g
- Fat: 9g
- Fiber: 4g
- Iron: 2mg
- Potassium: 740mg
- Protein: 3g
- Saturated Fat: 1g
- Sodium: 468mg
- Vitamin A: 19570IU
- Vitamin C: 45mg
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!