Sneak some healthy green vegetables into your diet with this cheesy soup.
How To Make Cheesy Asparagus Soup
- 3 lbs fresh asparagus trimmed
- 1 small onion chopped
- 2 cans asparagus soup undiluted
- 2 cans cream soup
- 4 1/2 oz sliced mushrooms drained
- 3 cups cheddar cheese shredded
- In a large kettle with a small amount of water, cook the asparagus and onion until they become tender.
- Drain the liquid and add all the remaining ingredients. Heat the kettle over medium heat until the cheese is melted and the soup turns hot.
Calories: 4kcal | Carbohydrates: 1g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 1g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 1mg | Potassium: 16mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 3mg | Iron: 1mg