How To Make Herbed Cream Cheese Deli Sandwiches
This deli sandwich tend to disappear in the table in seconds!
- Blend the first 5 ingredients together.
- Spread 2 slices of the cocktail bread with a thin layer of the cheese mixture.
- Cut the roasted peppers into 1-1/2 inch squares and place one between the bread slices along with a slice of turkey.
- Cut diagonally and stack the two halves.
- Top with an olive if desired, and secure with a decorative toothpick.
- Repeat the process.
- Sugar: 1g
- Calcium: 435mg
- Calories: 402kcal
- Carbohydrates: 2g
- Cholesterol: 124mg
- Fat: 26g
- Fiber: 1g
- Iron: 1mg
- Potassium: 377mg
- Protein: 39g
- Saturated Fat: 13g
- Sodium: 635mg
- Vitamin A: 1073IU
- Vitamin C: 7mg
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!