Serve a sandwich piled high with the fresh flavors of the Mediterranean. The vinaigrette adds bright flavor to the stacker and is also tasty on salad greens.
How To Make Greek Sandwich with Feta Vinaigrette
To achieve that Meditteranean flavor for this sandwich recipe, we put together some feta cheese, arugula, kalamata olives, and olive oil between slices of sourdough.
For the vinaigrette:
- To prepare the vinaigrette, combine the ingredients in a medium bowl, stirring with a whisk.
For the sandwich:
- To prepare the sandwich, combine 1/4 teaspoon salt and pepper in a medium bowl.
- Place 2 tomato slices on each of 4 bread slices, and sprinkle evenly with half of the salt mixture.
- Arrange the cucumber slices over the tomato slices; sprinkle evenly with remaining salt mixture.
- Add arugula, onion, and chopped olives to the vinaigrette; toss to coat.
- Arrange the arugula mixture evenly over the cucumber slices.
- Top with the remaining bread slices.
- Sugar: 6g
- Calcium: 131mg
- Calories: 413kcal
- Carbohydrates: 70g
- Cholesterol: 8mg
- Fat: 8g
- Fiber: 4g
- Iron: 5mg
- Potassium: 332mg
- Protein: 16g
- Saturated Fat: 2g
- Sodium: 963mg
- Vitamin A: 462IU
- Vitamin C: 9mg
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!
This Easy Greek Grilled Cheese is a flavorful snack oozing in not just cheese but fresh red onion and juicy tomato to balance out the creamy taste. A delicious afternoon snack, this recipe is quick and easy to make!
Juicy herb-marinated pork-stuffed pita sandwiches ready in 20 minutes. The perfect choice for busy lunchtimes.
Classic Mediterranean gyro sandwich that combines thin meat slices with flavorful cucumber and yogurt sauce. Time to make a restaurant-quality Arby’s Greek gyro in the comfort of your home.