Craving for a dish that has an authentic Greek-style to it? Spinach, olives, and feta in a toasted pita pocket are what make this heart Greek salad sandwich recipe.
How To Make Greek Salad Sandwich
- Place tomato slices in strainer; drain 15 minutes.
- Combine tomatoes, spinach, cucumber, feta cheese, olives and basil in large bowl.
Whisk ¼ cup olive oil, 5 tsp. lemon juice and minced garlic in small bowl to blend.
- Season dressing to taste with salt and pepper.
- Pour dressing over salad and toss to coat.
- Cut pita bread rounds in half crosswise.
- Divide salad mixture among 8 pita halves and serve.
- Sugar: 5g
- Calcium: 301mg
- Calories: 422kcal
- Carbohydrates: 40g
- Cholesterol: 33mg
- Fat: 24g
- Fiber: 4g
- Iron: 3mg
- Potassium: 600mg
- Protein: 13g
- Saturated Fat: 8g
- Sodium: 935mg
- Vitamin A: 5256IU
- Vitamin C: 28mg
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!