How To Make Greek Chicken Salad Sandwiches
These Greek-inspired chicken salad sandwiches is loaded with cucumbers, tomatoes, olives and cheese. Healthy greek yogurt substitutes the usual mayo too.
Preparation: 20 minutes
Cooking: 10 minutes
Total: 30 minutes
- 1lbchicken breasts,boneless skinless, cooked, chilled to cool and diced
- ¾cupgrape tomatoes,sliced
- ½cupfeta cheese,crumbled
- ⅓cupred onion,chopped
- ¼cupKalamata olives,diced
- 3tbspalmonds,sliced, optional
- ½cupGreek yogurt,non-fat, plain
- ¼cupsour cream
- 1tbspfresh dill,chopped, or 1 tsp dried
- 1tbspfresh parsley,chopped, or 1 tsp dried
- 1tbsplemon juice,preferably fresh
- salt and black pepper,to taste, freshly ground
To a mixing bowl, add diced chicken, cucumbers, tomatoes, feta cheese, red onion, Kalamata olives, and sliced almonds.
Add dressing and toss to evenly coat.
Serve over bread, rolls, croissants, wraps, or in pita pockets.
In a mixing bowl, whisk all of the dressing ingredients together to blend.
Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Calories: 371.65kcal
- Fat: 23.62g
- Saturated Fat: 9.07g
- Trans Fat: 0.12g
- Monounsaturated Fat: 8.73g
- Polyunsaturated Fat: 3.41g
- Carbohydrates: 8.91g
- Fiber: 2.13g
- Sugar: 4.64g
- Protein: 31.51g
- Cholesterol: 101.53mg
- Sodium: 642.41mg
- Calcium: 187.70mg
- Potassium: 490.90mg
- Iron: 1.87mg
- Vitamin A: 97.47µg
- Vitamin C: 9.51mg
Submit Your Own Recipe
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!