How To Make Barbecue Turkey Sliders
Sweet, smoky, and savory, these turkey sliders have a juicy ground turkey patty that’s best served with some barbecue sauce and crispy onions.
- 1lbground turkey
- ½cuprolled oats
- ¼cuphickory brown sugar barbecue sauce,(such as Sweet Baby Ray’s®)
- 2tsphickory smoke seasoning,(such as Savory Spice® Red Rocks)
- 1tspgranulated onion
- 1tspworcestershire sauce
- 1tsptamari sauce
- 6brioche buns,halved
- 3Three Pepper Colby Jack cheese slices,(such as Boar’s Head), or to taste, quartered
- ⅓cupcrispy fried onions,or to taste
- 2tbsphickory brown sugar barbecue sauce,(such as Sweet Baby Ray’s®), or to taste
Combine the turkey, oats, barbecue sauce, hickory seasoning, and granulated onion in a small bowl. Mix well and form into 1½-ounce meatballs.
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
Pour the water, Worcestershire, and tamari sauce into a 9×9-inch casserole dish. Place the meatballs in the dish.
Bake in the oven for about 45 minutes until no longer pink in the center. Toast brioche buns until golden, if desired.
Place the meatballs on top of buns. Add a slice of cheese over each, then top with crispy onions and barbecue sauce.
Serve and enjoy!
- Calories: 375.59kcal
- Fat: 14.26g
- Saturated Fat: 5.40g
- Trans Fat: 0.08g
- Monounsaturated Fat: 4.55g
- Polyunsaturated Fat: 2.99g
- Carbohydrates: 37.88g
- Fiber: 2.02g
- Sugar: 8.84g
- Protein: 23.98g
- Cholesterol: 65.46mg
- Sodium: 616.28mg
- Calcium: 205.70mg
- Potassium: 356.05mg
- Iron: 3.18mg
- Vitamin A: 54.72µg
- Vitamin C: 1.51mg
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!