Get creative with your sandwiches and make a scrumptious Cuban-inspired sandwich. The scent in your kitchen will instantly make your mouth water. This recipe is handy when you have leftover pork roast! Your family will be thankful for this hearty lunch, and you’ll be able to pull off this classic in no time.
How To Make Aromatic Cuban-Inspired Sandwich
This delicious and simple take on the popular Cuban sandwich would leave you wanting more. Best served warm and among your family and friends.
- Take the loaf of bread and cut in half vertically.
- Slather a light layer of butter on the outside of each half of bread.
- In a small bowl, mix the mustard, honey, and mayonnaise.
- Then, take this mixture and spread it on the inside of each half of bread.
- On the bottom piece of bread place roasted pork, pickles, lettuce, and cheese.
- Close the sandwich with the other piece of bread.
- Take a large skillet and spray it with cooking spray over warm heat.
- Then place the sandwich in the pan.
- To press the sandwich, put a small skillet on top.
- Cook each side for about 4 minutes and then flip.
- The cheese should be melted and the bread should be a light golden brown.
- Cut in half and serve.
- Sugar: 6g
- Calcium: 543mg
- Calories: 879kcal
- Carbohydrates: 29g
- Cholesterol: 138mg
- Fat: 66g
- Fiber: 2g
- Iron: 2mg
- Potassium: 548mg
- Protein: 40g
- Saturated Fat: 24g
- Sodium: 1897mg
- Vitamin A: 1856IU
- Vitamin C: 2mg
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!