How To Make Off the Bone BBQ
With meat that's tender and very flavorful, this off the bone bbq will surely be a new favorite. And you won't need to do much because it cooks in the oven.
- Combine the sugar, salt, and crushed red pepper (or chili powder) and mix well.
- Place the spare ribs over a sheet of Aluminum foil and apply the rub on both sides of the spare ribs.
- Cover the spare ribs with the Aluminum foil by joining the opposite sides and sealing them. If the aluminum foil is short, you may add a new sheet by placing it on top of the spare ribs. Leave this for at least one hour.
- In a heated saucepan, pour the beer and bring to a boil.
- Put-in the garlic, Worcestershire sauce, barbeque sauce, and ground black pepper then stir. Simmer for 7 minutes or until sauce becomes thicker.
- Open one end of the Aluminum foil and pour the cooked sauce. Seal the opened part after all the sauce poured.
Pre-heat the oven at 230 degrees F for 10 minutes then bake the spare ribs for 2 hours.
- After baking, drain all the sauce from the spare ribs and place them in a sauce pan.
- Cook the drained sauce until texture becomes really thick.
- Using a basting brush, paint the sauce on the spare ribs
- Place the oven to "broil" mode then broil the spare ribs until the color of the painted sauce turns dark brown. Do not cover the ribs with foil this time.
- Remove the Oven BBQ Spare Ribs from the oven then serve. Share and Enjoy!
- Sugar: 11g
- Calcium: 74mg
- Calories: 407kcal
- Carbohydrates: 17g
- Cholesterol: 99mg
- Fat: 24g
- Fiber: 1g
- Iron: 2mg
- Monounsaturated Fat: 10g
- Polyunsaturated Fat: 4g
- Potassium: 511mg
- Protein: 28g
- Saturated Fat: 8g
- Sodium: 2180mg
- Trans Fat: 1g
- Vitamin A: 90IU
- Vitamin C: 2mg
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!