The fresh fruit salsa makes this dish summery and light, but full of sweet flavor.
How To Make Grilled Chicken with Fruit Salsa
When regular roasted chicken isn't enough, try this quick and easy grilled chicken with fruit salsa recipe! This fruit salsa has a bright and fiery flavor profile that just goes well with the tender and juicy grilled chicken.
- Cut small slits in each chicken breast.
- Combine remaining ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth.
- Pour over chicken breasts and marinate in the refrigerator overnight.
- Prepare fruit salsa a couple of hours before grilling chicken and allow it to sit at room temperature.
- Grill or broil chicken breasts until fully cooked, basting with marinade as the chicken cooks.
- Garnish with fruit salsa.
- You may substitute jalapeno
- peppers for serrano peppers: however only use 1-2.
- Sugar: 11g
- Calcium: 45mg
- Calories: 433kcal
- Carbohydrates: 16g
- Cholesterol: 72mg
- Fat: 28g
- Fiber: 2g
- Iron: 1mg
- Potassium: 481mg
- Protein: 25g
- Saturated Fat: 4g
- Sodium: 77mg
- Vitamin A: 695IU
- Vitamin C: 68mg
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!