This grilled lemon pollock recipe is delicious, easy to prepare and full of flavor. The fish is moist, cooked to perfection and will instantly become a keeper in your household. White rice or cooked vegetables make a great side for this meal.
How To Make Grilled Lemon Pollock
- 1/3 cup fresh dill minced
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- 4 tsp. Dijon mustard
- 1/4 tsp. sea salt
- 1/4 tsp. granulated sugar
- 1/4 tsp. freshly ground black pepper
- 1 garlic clove minced
- 6 oz. pollock
- Mix together all ingredients in a plastic zip-lock bag.
- Seal and place bag in your refrigerator.
- Allow fish to marinate for about 20 minutes.
- When done, remove pollock from bag and get rid of the marinade.
- Prepare grill and coat grill rack with cooking spray.
- Put fish on grill rack and cook for 4 minutes on each side or until the fish flakes fall off easily with a fork.