Recreate the fresh aromas of a good chicken fajita dish in your own home with this recipe. It uses simple ingredients and even simpler methods.
How To Make Copycat Chili's Chicken Fajitas
- ⅓ cup cilantro chopped
- 2 garlic cloves chopped
- ½ tsp chili powder
- ½ tsp ground cumin
- 1 lime juiced
- 3 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 lb chicken breast boneless, skinless
- 1 red bell pepper sliced
- 1 green bell pepper sliced
- 1 onion sliced
- In a bowl, add the cilantro, garlic, chili powder, cumin, lime juice and 2 tbsp of oil. Mix to combine well.
- Add in the chicken and make sure that it is well coated. Set aside for 10 minutes to marinate.
- Meanwhile, begin heating a grill pan. As soon as it’s hot enough, place the chicken on the pan.
- Sprinkle on some salt and pepper. Cook for about 10 minutes on each side until it is cooked through.
- When the chicken is done, add the sliced vegetables to a bowl and season with salt, pepper and the remaining oil.
- Add the vegetables to the grill pan and toss it until it becomes a little charred and tender.
- Scoop into a bowl and serve. You can even slice the chicken and wrap it up in some tortilla wraps.
Calories: 126kcal | Carbohydrates: 4g | Protein: 13g | Fat: 7g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Cholesterol: 36mg | Sodium: 71mg | Potassium: 296mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 633IU | Vitamin C: 36mg | Calcium: 12mg | Iron: 1mg