If you are looking for something new to try at your next summer barbecue than look no further because this mahi mahi steak recipe is perfect. The marinade provides just the right amount of kick and this recipe compliments many other meals including rice, tacos and salsa.
How To Make Mahi Mahi Steaks
- Take out a bowl and combine oil, lemon juice, Cajun seasoning and salt.
- Put the mahi mahi steaks inside a zip lock bag and add marinade mixture on top.
- Seal and put zip lock bag into you refrigerator.
- Preheat your grill to medium high.
- Oil grill using vegetable oil and arrange mahi mahi steaks onto grill grate.
- Grill steaks for about 5 minutes per side. Serve.
- Sugar: 1g
- Calcium: 159mg
- Calories: 584kcal
- Carbohydrates: 3g
- Cholesterol: 107mg
- Fat: 52g
- Fiber: 2g
- Iron: 12mg
- Potassium: 4201mg
- Protein: 28g
- Saturated Fat: 7g
- Sodium: 451mg
- Vitamin A: 4196IU
- Vitamin C: 2mg
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!