How To Make Grilled Vegetable Platter with Yogurt Mint Sauce
If you haven’t tried dipping grilled vegetable on some surprisingly tasty yogurt mint sauce made of Greek yogurt and fresh mint, it’s time you do.
- 1cupgreek yogurt
- ¼cupmint,fresh chopped, divided
- 2clovesgarlic,minced, divided
- 1tspextra virgin olive oil
- salt and black pepper
- 2large bell peppers,red and orange color, seeded and cut 1 inch pieces
- 1red onion,sliced into ¼ inch thick rounds
- 1yellow squash,sliced diagonally ¼ inch thick
- 1large zucchini,sliced diagonally ¼ inch thick
- 2tbspextra virgin olive oil
- 2tbsplemon juice
- 1tspZataar seasoning,dried
- ½tspkosher salt
Combine yogurt with half of the mint, half of the garlic, 1/4 teaspoon salt and black pepper.
Transfer to a small serving bowl. Swirl in 1 teaspoon olive oil on top and garnish with more mint.
Heat the grill or grill pan over medium-high heat. When ready oil the grates.
Toss the vegetables in a bowl with olive oil, lemon juice, remaining garlic, zaatar, 1/2 teaspoon salt and black pepper, to taste.
Grill the vegetables turning occasionally, until lightly charred, about 6 to 10 minutes.
Arrange on a platter with the mint yogurt sauce. Sprinkle with remaining mint.
- Calories: 261.56kcal
- Fat: 12.62g
- Saturated Fat: 3.69g
- Monounsaturated Fat: 5.79g
- Polyunsaturated Fat: 1.12g
- Carbohydrates: 31.22g
- Fiber: 7.98g
- Sugar: 11.52g
- Protein: 11.27g
- Cholesterol: 9.58mg
- Sodium: 1190.50mg
- Calcium: 163.25mg
- Potassium: 1098.00mg
- Iron: 4.96mg
- Vitamin A: 211.83µg
- Vitamin C: 143.91mg
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!