Smoking up a barbecue but want a taste of Mexico? Well, know you can! Simple Mexican flavoring makes these grilled fajita kabobs a delicious, low-carb meal.
How To Make Grilled Fajita Kabobs
These kabobs are simply seasoned yet pack that intense Mexican flavor you'll be craving for.
- Soak bamboo skewers ten minutes.
- Trim fat from steak, cut into 1 inch cubes.
- In a small bowl combine dressing and lime juice.
- Thread beef, peppers and onions onto the skewers, brush with dressing.
- Grill 10-15 minutes until all is done.
- Season with salt if you wish.
- Serve on tortillas with salsa.
- Calcium: 95mg
- Calories: 559kcal
- Carbohydrates: 42g
- Cholesterol: 86mg
- Fat: 28g
- Fiber: 3g
- Iron: 5mg
- Potassium: 686mg
- Protein: 35g
- Saturated Fat: 11g
- Sodium: 684mg
- Sugar: 9g
- Vitamin A: 241IU
- Vitamin C: 55mg
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!