How To Make Grilled Calamari
Have a barbecue party soon? Then this grilled calamari that's marinated in a savory, sweet, and tangy sauce is perfect for you!
- Combine soy sauce, Sriracha sauce, sugar, lemon juice, salt, and pepper in a bowl. Mix well.
- Place the squid inside a freezer bag and then pour-in the soy sauce mixture. Marinate for 1 hour.
- Skewer the squid in bamboo skewers. Grill for about 3 to 5 minutes per side. Baste with remaining marinade.
- Transfer to a serving plate
- Serve with rice. Share and enjoy!
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!
BBQ & Grilled
Pan-Fry & Skillet
This calamari steak gets a zing of flavor from lemon caper sauce. Calamaris are dredged in flour and parmesan cheese then sauteed for a golden brown finish. Enjoy this delicious calamari with lemon wedges, and pair it with a tasty crisp white wine.