This a fancy recipe for corn on the cob using feta cheese and cayenne pepper. It’s then grilled until it achieves a nice grill mark and a distinct smokey flavor.
How To Make Corn on the Cob with Cheese and Lime
- Prepare grill.
Soak corn in husks in a bowl of cold water 10 minutes.
- Drain corn and grill on a rack set 5 to 6 inches over glowing coals until husks are charred, about 10 minutes.
- Shuck corn and grill until kernels are browned in spots, about 10 minutes.
- While corn is grilling, in a small bowl whisk together mayonnaise and cayenne.
- Brush mayonnaise mixture onto hot corn and sprinkle with feta.
- Serve corn on the cob with lime wedges.
- Sugar: 7g
- Calcium: 139mg
- Calories: 247kcal
- Carbohydrates: 18g
- Cholesterol: 31mg
- Fat: 18g
- Fiber: 2g
- Iron: 1mg
- Potassium: 260mg
- Protein: 7g
- Saturated Fat: 6g
- Sodium: 416mg
- Vitamin A: 351IU
- Vitamin C: 6mg
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!