This dish gets its extraordinary flavor from its long marinating time. Serve this up when you need a fancy dish to impress your guests or a special date.
How To Make Bourbon Marinated Steak
4 hrs 10 mins
- 1 ¾ lb sirloin steak top
- 1 tbsp ground pepper fresh
- 1/2 cup bourbon
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/3 cup dry red wine
- 1/3 cup red wine vinegar
- 2 garlic cloves crushed
- Place steak in a deep dish. Combine remaining ingredients and pour over steak.
- Allow steak to marinate for 4 -5 hours.
- Remove steak and grill over hot charcoal or gas grill, basting often with marinade.
- Cook steak to medium-rare (or desired doneness) and serve.
Calories: 301kcal | Carbohydrates: 1g | Protein: 22g | Fat: 18g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Cholesterol: 61mg | Sodium: 58mg | Potassium: 349mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 32mg | Iron: 2mg