This recipe is a grilled chicken with a combination of beer, lime juice and spices that is just amazing. One bite and you’ll be wanting more right away.
How To Make Beer Lime Grilled Chicken
Fire up the grill with this beer lime grilled chicken recipe. The mix of rustic beer and zesty lime gives your chicken a savory, full body flavor.
- Preheat an outdoor grill to medium heat. When the grill is ready, brush the grate lightly with oil.
- In a shallow bowl, mix together the lime juice, beer, honey, cilantro, salt and pepper to make sauce.
- Place chicken into the sauce, cover, and marinate for about 30 minutes.
- Remove chicken breasts from marinade and place on the grill.
- Grill for about 8 minutes on each side or until juices run clear and the internal temperature of the meat has reached 175 degrees F. Discard leftover marinade and serve.
- Sugar: 2g
- Calcium: 20mg
- Calories: 305kcal
- Carbohydrates: 6g
- Cholesterol: 145mg
- Fat: 6g
- Fiber: 1g
- Iron: 1mg
- Potassium: 876mg
- Protein: 49g
- Saturated Fat: 1g
- Sodium: 266mg
- Vitamin A: 88IU
- Vitamin C: 8mg
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!