This recipe is a grilled chicken with a combination of beer, lime juice and spices that is just amazing. One bite and you’ll be wanting more right away.
How To Make Beer Lime Grilled Chicken
- 4 chicken breasts skinless, boneless, halved
- 1 limes juiced
- 12 oz pale ale
- 1 tsp honey
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 3 tbsp cilantro chopped
- Preheat an outdoor grill for medium heat.
- When the grill is ready, brush the grate lightly with oil.
- In a shallow bowl, mix together the lime juice, beer, honey, cilantro, salt and pepper.
- Place chicken into the sauce, cover, and marinate for about 30 minutes.
- Remove chicken breasts from marinade and place on the grill.
- Grill for about 8 minutes on each side or until juices run clear and the internal temperature of the meat has reached 175 degrees. Discard leftover marinade and serve.
Calories: 305kcal | Carbohydrates: 6g | Protein: 49g | Fat: 6g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 145mg | Sodium: 266mg | Potassium: 876mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 88IU | Vitamin C: 8mg | Calcium: 20mg | Iron: 1mg