A blend of cherry and strawberry flavors along with orange juice and fresh fruits make this summer fruit salad recipe taste just like fruit punch.
How To Make Summer Fruit Punch Salad
This refreshing summer fruit salad combines fruity gelatin, fruit punch, and fresh fruits for a satisfying fruit dessert.
- Mix dry gelatin mixes in large bowl.
Stir in boiling water for at least 2 minutes until completely dissolved.
Add enough ice to orange juice to measure 2 ¼ cups
- Add to gelatin; stir until slightly thickened.
- Remove any un-melted ice.
- Stir in fruit.
- Pour into large serving bowl.
Refrigerate for 2 hours or until firm.
- Top with the whipped topping just before serving.
- Store leftovers in refrigerator.
- Sugar: 50g
- Calcium: 32mg
- Calories: 403kcal
- Carbohydrates: 104g
- Fat: 1g
- Fiber: 3g
- Iron: 1mg
- Potassium: 371mg
- Protein: 1g
- Saturated Fat: 1g
- Sodium: 36mg
- Vitamin A: 172IU
- Vitamin C: 92mg
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!
Pies & Pastries
Pan-Fry & Skillet
Rice & Risotto
Dip, Sauce & Condiment