When you’re in a hurry to make a quick breakfast or snack, this simple muffin recipe is perfect. Start with a prepared cake mix, add a few extra ingredients and the fruit, and you’ve got a quick and easy muffin!
How To Make Cake Mix Cherry Muffins
- 1 pkg Duncan Hines vanilla cake mix (18.25 oz.)
- 2 tbsp. flour
- 3 eggs
- 2/3 cup milk
- 1/3 cup oil
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- 12 oz. canned cherries unsweetened
- Mix all the ingredients together.
- Gently fold in the cherries.
- Spoon into the greased muffin cups.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 20 minutes or until the muffins are lightly browned.