Enjoy a citrusy and creamy dessert at home by making this orange cheesecake recipe! It boasts layers of graham cracker crumbs and creamy orange filling made flavorfully tangy gelatin and bits of orange zest. This rich and smooth cheesecake is absolutely no-bake and only requires at least 6 hours of chilling.
How To Make Orange Cheesecake
A no-bake orange cheesecake with layers of graham cracker crumbs and creamy orange filling made of orange gelatin and fresh orange zest.
- Combine all the ingredients for the crust in a large mixing bowl. Mix until the texture resembles wet sand.
- Press the mixture onto the bottom and along the sides of a 9-inch springform cake tin.
- Set aside in a chilled area and allow to firm up, for at least 1 hour.
- Bring water to a boil, then remove from the heat and add the gelatin. Whisk until dissolved, then set to cool down until just warm but not hot.
- In a mixing bowl attached to a hand beater, cream together cream cheese, sugar, and orange zest for roughly 5 to 7 minutes until pale and fluffy. Set aside.
- Pour the chilled heavy cream into the chilled mixing bowl. Whisk until stiff peaks form.
- Fold the whipped cream into your cream cheese mixture, followed by the gelatin mixture, and mix until evenly incorporated.
- Pour into the prepared crust and set aside in a chilled area. Allow the cheesecake to firm up, anywhere from 6 hours to overnight.
- Once set, remove the springform brace. Portion your cheesecake accordingly and serve whipped cream. Enjoy!
- Sugar: 23g
- Calcium: 161mg
- Calories: 757kcal
- Carbohydrates: 31g
- Cholesterol: 198mg
- Fat: 67g
- Fiber: 1g
- Iron: 1mg
- Monounsaturated Fat: 17g
- Polyunsaturated Fat: 3g
- Potassium: 229mg
- Protein: 10g
- Saturated Fat: 41g
- Sodium: 493mg
- Trans Fat: 1g
- Vitamin A: 2581IU
- Vitamin C: 1mg
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!
Pies & Pastries
Pan-Fry & Skillet
Pan-Fry & Skillet