How To Make Ambrosia Fruit Salad
Creamy and colorful ambrosia fruit salad is a crowd-pleaser that is easy prep and serve. You can even customize it with your favorite fruits and nuts, too.
Preparation: 15 minutes
Total: 15 minutes
- 1cupheavy whipping cream
- ¼cuppowdered sugar
- ½cupplain or vanilla Greek yogurt
- 1cupsweetened coconut,shredded
- 11ozmandarin oranges,(1 can) drained
- 8ozpineapple tidbits,(1 can) drained
- 1cupmaraschino cherries,drained
- 1½cupsmini fruit flavored marshmallows
- chopped pecans, sliced bananas, chopped apples,other optional fruit salad add ins
Add whipping cream to a large bowl or stand mixer and beat with electric beaters for 1 to 2 minutes. Slowly add powdered sugar and continue beating until stiff peaks form. Fold in yogurt.
Drain canned fruits very well, then add remaining ingredients to a large serving bowl.
Fold in whipped cream mixture. Chill for at least 30 minutes before serving.
- Calories: 282.43kcal
- Fat: 15.55g
- Saturated Fat: 10.45g
- Monounsaturated Fat: 3.37g
- Polyunsaturated Fat: 0.50g
- Carbohydrates: 35.82g
- Fiber: 2.97g
- Sugar: 29.66g
- Protein: 2.96g
- Cholesterol: 43.15mg
- Sodium: 31.54mg
- Calcium: 67.37mg
- Potassium: 160.37mg
- Iron: 0.55mg
- Vitamin A: 136.98µg
- Vitamin C: 24.47mg
Submit Your Own Recipe
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!