The use of fresh mint compliments the berries and melon in the awesome tasting fruit salad.
How To Make Fruit Salad with Mint
- Pt. of fresh blueberries
- 1 cantaloupe cubed
- Qt. of Strawberries, hulled, halved
- 1 honeydew melon cubed
- 4 kiwi fruits peeled and sliced
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 cup orange juice
- 3 sprigs fresh mint
- Place all of the prepared fruit in a large bowl that has a cover.
- Mix the honey and orange juice and pour over the fruit---top with the mint and mix very gently.
- Chill for at least 4 hours or more. Remove the mint before serving.
- Note: you can vary fruits but don't use bananas.
Calories: 310kcal | Carbohydrates: 78g | Protein: 4g | Fat: 1g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 84mg | Potassium: 1517mg | Fiber: 7g | Sugar: 68g | Vitamin A: 5062IU | Vitamin C: 224mg | Calcium: 69mg | Iron: 1mg